- Are you aware of the tax implications for becoming a U.S. resident? Pre-immigration tax planning is critical in maintaining an individual’s net worth/personal wealth.
- Baker Tilly Capital's EB-5 team has been very active in emerging and established EB-5 markets. Through our travel, we've identified various trends that are worth noting.
- The first quarter of 2017 showed positive performance for the broader U.S. equity market, as the S&P, DJIA and NASDAQ closed up 5.5 percent, 4.6 percent and 9.8 percent, respectively, for the quarter.
- There were 146 transactions that closed in the Philadelphia regional market during the first quarter of 2017, a decline of 0.7 percent from the 147 closed transactions in the prior quarter.
- From transit-oriented developments (TODs) to adding amenities over square feet, Baker Tilly partner, Katherine Wiernicki, utilizes her industry experience to provide insight on noteworthy real estate development trends that are currently exemplified in Washington, D.C.
- Previous Next