- There seems to be some serious questions around the overall definition and functionality of REITs. Baker Tilly tax partner, Randy Barrus, sheds light on these questions as he walks Bisnow through the fundamentals and fine points of these complex entities in their latest REIT cheat sheet.
- Customer behaviors and preferences are ever-evolving. As a result, you need to regularly evaluate your strategy and deployment.
- Distributed generation solar energy gains traction as a means to reduce long term energy expenses, hedge against price volatility and reduce carbon footprint for commercial and industrial businesses.
- Baker Tilly Capital, LLC’s Commercial printing M&A update provides an update on M&A in the commercial and print industry where either the target or buyer is located in the U.S.
- Despite the variables that will change the budgeting process from bank to bank, the key to a successful budget is combining accurate forecasting and transparency.
- Previous Next