- M&A in the Philadelphia regional market followed the national trend in the third quarter of 2016 (Q3-2016) with the number of closed transactions increasing by approximately 19 percent from the prior quarter
- With a repeal of the Affordable Care Act looming, providers are warning of the negative effects of the proposed replacements, including a capped Medicare system.
- When buying a Point of Sale (POS) system, there are many things to consider. As Valued Business Advisors, we put together a matrix comparing some common POS systems so you don’t have to.
- The preliminary unemployment rate in the Pittsburgh region was estimated at 6.4% for August 2016, above the national rate of 5.0%. The Pittsburgh region unemployment rate had increased 0.6% from 5.8%
- The transition decision is an important one for all entities as it will impact the level of effort needed to adopt ASC 606.
- Previous Next