- The Department of Treasury and the IRS are expected to issue guidance in the future regarding the treatment of advance payments to implement new tax reform provisions.
- Community reliance on public power demands utilities tackle technology risks through proven IT oversight and management practices. Get started with these key components of effective IT governance.
- The number of middle-market transactions in the Great Lakes region with reported transaction values declined in the first quarter of 2018, while total deal value experienced a significant increase.
- The SEC is planning to adopt rules that revise the definition of “smaller reporting company” by the fall of 2018 and let more public companies submit regulatory filings with a lighter set of disclosures. A top SEC official suggested during a congressional hearing that the agency may also revise the threshold for compliance with the auditor attestation rules for internal controls over financial reporting.
- Senior manager Sarah Hopkins discusses state and local tax considerations for traveling employees.
- Previous Next