- The International Auditing and Assurance Standards Board (IAASB), the International Ethics Standards Board for Accountants (IESBA), and the International Accounting Education Standards Board (IAESB) published a joint report that outlines potential ways to promote professional skepticism in auditing. The three international standard-setters said increasing complexity of business and financial reporting underscores the importance of professional skepticism.
- Oftentimes, the most unusual questions that are asked during an interview also have the tendency to be the most important.
- A service recovery process should be a key part of every company's customer experience strategy. Learn how an effective service recovery can actually increase customer satisfaction, trust & loyalty.
- Baker Tilly Capital, LLC's life sciences M&A newsletter provides an overview of the U.S. medical devices and products, pharmaceutical (pharma) and pharma outsourced services sectors, including recent performance and M&A trends.
- The FASB plans to hold a webcast to explain an August proposal to help not-for-profit groups and some business enterprises determine how to record grants and other funds from foundations and government bodies. The proposal clarifies the difference between restrictions and donor-imposed conditions on a gift or grant and attempts to explain which arrangements qualify as exchanges.
- Previous Next