- The PCAOB plans to adopt three standards designed to improve audit quality in 2018. The standards deal with audits of complex accounting estimates, an auditor’s use of specialists who provide the estimates, and the lead auditor’s supervision of other accounting firms that participate in the audit.
- Jason McMackins shares tips on enhancing your brewery rep performance to turn your products into market leaders in the December 2017/January 2018 edition of Beverage Master.
- The SEC’s commissioners may have to have a direct role in updating the 2011 cybersecurity disclosure guidance in order to make its importance clear to financial market participants. Agency officials are satisfied that the interpretive guidance is sound, but they believe that as the steady pace of cyberattacks continue, they need to remind public companies of their responsibility to keep investors informed when data is breached or severe hacks are attempted.
- The Senate’s version of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA) was passed on Dec. 2 and makes fairly consistent changes to the tax treatment of U.S. manufacturing companies with operations abroad.
- The Senate passed its version of a tax reform bill with a vote along party lines, so what’s in it and what happens next?
- Previous Next