- ASC 606 will present significant challenges to existing ICFR systems. Changes to accounting under the new standard will require scrutiny from companies and their auditors.
- The NAIC Cybersecurity (EX) Task Force recently discussed use and contracting of third parties, including breach notification and state regulatory oversight.
- Baker Tilly recently released the results of the 2016 dental fee survey to help serve as a practice management tool for dental practices across Wisconsin and Minnesota.
- This proposed rule states that written BCPs will be required for all RIAs, as well as details of how advisors would transition client accounts if an advisor were to suspend operations.
- Local distribution electric and natural gas utilities with peak demand or gas savings targets may find cost relief in alternative regulatory mechanisms, such as revenue decoupling.
- Previous Next