- Follow these 8 steps to ensure your organization's strengths, as well as opportunities for improvement, are assessed and a custom workout plan is developed to help accomplish your goals and achieve the outcomes you envision.
- The new accounting standard requires a contractor evaluates whether it obtains control of the goods or services, using the transfer of control guidance, and consider whether it is serving in the capacity of a principal or an agent before concluding on noncash consideration.
- The new accounting standard requires a contractor considers whether the pricing of the contract contains an element of financing when, at contract inception, the period between when the contractor transfers a promised good or service to a customer and when the customer pays for that good or service will be one year or more.
- Determining the transaction price under the new standard requires contractors apply judgment and document processes and controls related to variable consideration, noncash consideration and the existence of a significant financing component.
- Law firms are occupying less space, and the rise of telecommuters compounds a number of other factors causing firms’ square footages to shrink. Baker Tilly partner, Bill Apple, shares his insights on how law firms are adapting to a rise in telecommuting attorneys, including implementing new processes to safeguard sensitive information and creatively tailoring layouts and lease agreements to meet new demands.
- Previous Next