- You Paid Your CX Dues, Now Where’s the Reward?
- The adoption of ASC 842 makes accounting much more complex for traditional operating leases. This inherent complexity makes the transition guidance equally complex.
- The Minnesota Legislature passed a bill that now allows Minnesota counties to hire private audit firms. With this change, counties need information on how to choose a qualified firm.
- CMS announced it will introduce a comparison tool for six states to compare provider networks.
- If you are a calendar-year taxpayer who hasn’t filed your 2015 federal income tax return and you want an automatic accounting method change for the year, you have until September 15, 2016, to do so.
- Previous Next