- Trump is driving a resurgence in business-sector optimism that could lead to significant changes in the economy. His election, along with an economy that has been steadily improving over the past years, has given employers more confidence than ever to actively pursue plans for growth. This translates into plans to hire.
- The AutoTeam America (ATA) whitepaper presents key findings from an opinion survey of automotive dealers throughout the US as well as brainstorming sessions with dealers, ATA members and other industry specialists on the strategic vision of dealerships for the year 2030.
- The NAIC’s ORSA implementation subgroup recently completed a project which resulted in identifying and documenting best practices for sharing ORSA-related information among state regulators.
- Utilities have a wealth of data but may benefit from optimizing how it is communicated. Key performance indicators, trends and dashboards best measure performance and drive strategic goals.
- With a vote of 217-213, the House voted to repeal the Affordable Care Act and replace it with the American Health Care Act.
- Previous Next