- The House of Representatives passed the American Health Care Act, a Republican bill intended to repeal and replace the Affordable Care Act. The measure faces an uphill battle in the Senate.
- The IRS continues to remind U.S. taxpayers (both individuals and entities) of their reporting requirements associated with foreign accounts and assets.
- During the NAIC Spring 2017 meeting, the Statutory Accounting Principles Working Group adopted several items as well as discussed future matters exposed for comments.
- Have you evaluated your human resources leader’s skills and competencies lately? Have you benchmarked your human capital talent to that of growth companies? The time might be right to take a closer look.
- The job market is in full swing and the war for talent is knocking on your company’s door. In this environment, make no mistake — your employees are getting recruiting calls. Depending on their skill set, expertise, and level, they could even be receiving recruiting inquiries on a daily basis. And then it happens; a key employee gives notice.
- Previous Next