- Federal law requires the annual audit of a defined benefit or defined contribution retirement plan (including 401(k)) when the plan’s total eligible participants reach 100.
- M&A activity in Central Pennsylvania slowed slightly in Q4 of 2016 in relation to Q3 with the number of closed transactions down approximately 7 percent.
- The preliminary unemployment rate in the Pittsburgh region was estimated at 5.2% for November 2016, above the November national rate of 4.6%.
- The fourth quarter of 2016 (Q4-2016) showed positive performance for the broader U.S. equity market, as the S&P, DJIA and NASDAQ closed up 3.3%, 7.9% and 1.3%, respectively, for the quarter.
- If you are a recipient of federal awards, you’ve likely completed your first single audit under the Uniform Guidance. In this article, we share observations our auditors made over the last year.
- Previous Next