- In an excerpt from Private Equity Craves Specialty Food Companies, panelists from our recent panel discussion detail current trends and characteristics that attracted them to the food and beverage industry.
- As demand for food and commodities continues to rise, the impact on agricultural cooperatives throughout the country is leading to consolidation. This is setting the stage for increased merger and acquisition activity.
- New partnership audit regulations require all partnerships to review and change their partnership agreements as well as perform an ASC 740 review of their transactions.
- Baker Tilly's Peter Pearce sees huge opportunities in next generation manufacturing. Understand the stepping stones to Industry 4.0 and why a move to the cloud has to be about transformation.
- Data breaches pose significant financial, reputational and legal risks to organizations. Stakeholders seeking to minimize risk may see an immediate benefit by obtaining a SOC for Cybersecurity as part of their due diligence.
- Previous Next