- As compliance for regulations increase, outside auditors need to widen their expertise. Baker Tilly’s Chris Anderson shares insights on the integration of technology and audit expertise in this A.M. Best article (subscription may be required).
- A first in a series of Baker Tilly articles exploring the impact of U.S. healthcare reform; An examination of The American Health Care Reform Act of 2017 proposed by the Republican Study Committee .
- A solid audit starts with in-depth claims process knowledge.
- Confirm process integrity and risk reduction control.
- As a defense against workplace fraud, it's a good idea to review your internal payroll and timekeeping controls annually.
- Previous Next