- Local distribution electric and natural gas utilities with peak demand or gas savings targets may find cost relief in alternative regulatory mechanisms, such as revenue decoupling.
- Utilities that use enterprise fund accounting or full accrual accounting should follow and provide feedback at key periods during GASB’s reexamination of the comprehensive financial reporting model.
- Baker Tilly Capital, LLC provided mergers and acquisitions, financial advisory and project finance solutions to a variety of clients throughout 2016.
- Mining unstructured data can have tremendous business impact in any industry; however, some have more to gain than others. In the health and life sciences sector there is a tremendous opportunity to transform organizational practices by enabling the analysis of unstructured data sourced from publicly available discussion forum websites. In this LinkedIn post, Andrew Malinow, Baker Tilly' s Director of Business Analytics, discusses how an analytics platform can be used to glean insights from unstructured primary patient data.
- By focusing on 3 drivers of customer loyalty & satisfaction, organizations can thrive in a world where customers are more demanding, have less time and are distracted by new entrants into the market.
- Previous Next