- HITRUST has announced the next major CSF update scheduled for July 2017. Learn in this article what actions your organization should take when planning for the next several months.
- June 20, CMS released the 2018 Quality Payment Program (QPP) Proposed Rule, which addresses the two tracks of physician payment established by MACRA.
- Contractors will need to provide qualitative and quantitative information regarding its contracts with customers, the estimates and judgments the contractor used to measure its revenue, and the nature of any assets recognized related to the costs of obtaining the contracts.
- Construction contractors should be aware of a number of other unique accounting and reporting items that may or may not differ from existing guidance under U.S. GAAP.
- Law and policymakers are debating changes to the U.S. tax code, which could usher in a border-adjusted tax (BAT). In a changing environment the first manufacturers to adapt will be the winners.
- Previous Next