- What is a passive foreign investment company (PFIC) and why is it important?
- The third quarter of 2016 (Q3-2016) showed positive performance for the broader U.S. equity market, as the S&P, DJIA and NASDAQ closed up 3.3%, 2.1% and 9.7%, respectively, for the quarter.
- Baker Tilly's Dwayne Holt talks with Bisnow about the ins and outs of closely held real estate companies. From advantages and disadvantages to key operating differentiators, see how these smaller structured companies stay competitive in today’s market.
- The IRS released final regulations on how and when software and technology companies can apply the R&D when developing internal use software (IUS).
- Discover how enacting processes can maximize the capabilities of OrchestratedBEER. This presentation covers ways to harness the power and functionality of OBeer. This seminar was originally offered at the OrchestratedBEER user conference, Orchestrate 2016.
- Previous Next