- The FASB plans to hold what Chairman Russell Golden believes will be the last public debate on its much-watched insurance accounting project in June. Golden said the board does not plan to reopen the debate on the method by which life insurers must update their cash flow assumptions, a central part of the plan that has been criticized by insurers.
- Understanding the Service Contract Act in an era of enforcement
- With the European Union's (EU) GDPR enforcement date looming and many organizations still attempting to determine their GDPR potential exposure, use this assessment to ask some critical questions and quickly determine your organization's data footprint and potential impact.
- The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act includes significant changes to the Internal Revenue Code. One of these changes relates directly to the receipt of up-front cash tax increment financing (TIF).
- As companies prepare to implement some of the biggest accounting changes in decades, the FASB is focusing on making sure companies and organizations follow the new standards properly. The FASB plans to hold a webcast for private companies and not-for-profit groups tailored at implementing the revenue, leases and credit loss standards, as well as an overview of the FASB’s standard-setting activity.
- Previous Next