- Utilizing sales coaching can help companies achieve their sales plan, and sales reps achieve their sales quota. Here are four approaches to create an effective sales coaching culture in your organization.
- Explore the concept of public power and how some of those concepts translate to tribes looking to form utilities or expand the services offered through existing tribal utilities.
- During the Financial Managers Society’s (FMS) Forum 2017, several key topics were thoroughly discussed, including CECL, the new revenue recognition standard and more.
- Fund managers are typically responsible for the preparation of financial statements of their underlying investment, in accordance with ASC 946, which requires the valuation of investments under ASC 820 – Fair Value Measurements.
- The AICPA Revenue Recognition Task Forces issued ASC 606 guidance related specifically to fund managers that should be considered when implementing the new revenue recognition standard.
- Previous Next