- Baker Tilly's Phil Santarelli weighs in on the expected sprint to implement ASC 606 in the final quarter of 2017 in this recent Compliance Week article. (subscription required)
- Republican leaders revealed a new blueprint for tax reform, outlining principles expected to be used by the tax-writing committees in the House and the Senate.
- Baker Tilly Capital, LLC's automotive supplier M&A newsletter provides an overview of the North American automotive supplier sector, including recent performance and North American M&A trends.
- For auto dealerships that include a vehicle service contract with the purchase or lease of a vehicle, it is possible for the VSC to be considered insurance and the Company as an insurance company.
- This detailed FAQ provides an overview on Cyber DFARS with an exploration of its applicability, the requirements for cybersecurity controls and reporting on cybersecurity incidents.
- Previous Next