- Confirm process integrity and risk reduction control.
- As a defense against workplace fraud, it's a good idea to review your internal payroll and timekeeping controls annually.
- The higher education landscape is constantly transforming. Learn more about recently passed and pending legislation, and how your institution could be impacted.
- On Dec. 20, 2016, the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) announced and finalized new Innovation Center models. The latest models are focused on improving cardiac and orthopedic care services and are effective for participating hospitals with admissions on or after July 1, 2017.
- In December, CMS introduced an interim final rule for dialysis facilities, requiring them to educate patients on coverage options in an effort to prevent firms from directing patients straight into the private marketplace. The 21st Century Cures Act, which seeks to help combat the opioid crisis, was also signed into law.
- Previous Next