- Mining unstructured data can have tremendous business impact in any industry; however, some have more to gain than others. In the health and life sciences sector there is a tremendous opportunity to transform organizational practices by enabling the analysis of unstructured data sourced from publicly available discussion forum websites. In this LinkedIn post, Andrew Malinow, Baker Tilly' s Director of Business Analytics, discusses how an analytics platform can be used to glean insights from unstructured primary patient data.
- By focusing on 3 drivers of customer loyalty & satisfaction, organizations can thrive in a world where customers are more demanding, have less time and are distracted by new entrants into the market.
- Baker Tilly State and Local specialists discusses the 60-day window of opportunity offered by the Pennsylvania Tax Amnesty Program.
- Baker Tilly Seniors share their insights on Donald Trump’s tax reform proposal and how it might affect individual and business taxpayers
- CMS has announced a new Quality Measurement Program for Medicare and Medicaid home health agencies. The final rule mandates a system to analyze and track how well home health providers are treating their patients and whether facilities are improving.
- Previous Next