- The higher education landscape is constantly evolving. In this issue Baker Tilly highlights DACA repeal, IRS clarifications, Department of Education rulemaking committees on student aid programs and OMB budget priorities.
- The potential repeal of the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals Program (DACA) has higher education institutions contemplating the impact of such an action on their students and young faculty.
- The internal audit function can play several roles in the formalization of risk management and compliance processes as well as integrating compliance into ERM.
- Baker Tilly is proud to sponsor and share the 2017 State of Manufacturing Technology on how and why industry drivers are using technology to improve business processes and operations.
- Businesses that meet the definition of a public business entity because their financial statements have to include, or be included, with the financial statements or financial information of other public companies can have more time to adopt the FASB's revenue recognition and lease accounting standards. The organizations can adopt the new standards at the same time as private companies, the FASB said in an update to U.S. GAAP.
- Previous Next