- In an excerpt from Private Equity Craves Specialty Food Companies, panelists from our recent panel discussion share operational and transactional challenges facing private equity firms in today’s food and beverage market.
- Some SEC officials believe the FASB’s best course for clearing up the contentious debate about U.S. GAAP’s definition of materiality is to return to the established guidance from the accounting board and the market regulator. The board’s effort to update its definition has been embroiled in controversy since the board proposed making a change in 2015.
- The SOFE Career Development Seminar discussed several notable topics, including the impacts of the financial crisis, lessons learned on fraud and NY DFS cybersecurity requirements.
- Registered investment advisers that maintain custody of customer assets, and who are registered with the SEC, are subject to various regulations and must review these requirements for their organization to determine the right path to follow.
- Non-compliance within the EB-5 program can result in enforcement actions from the SEC. See how working with a broker dealer can help you remain in compliance.
- Previous Next