- In commercial damages cases, we as experts find ourselves relying on information provided by our clients that many times incorporates management’s own assumptions and assertions. This information can include items such as financial projections, business plans and growth plans.
- In the damages world, we as experts routinely talk about a plaintiff’s “duty to mitigate,” but the concept of mitigation is not something that we see all damage experts consider when preparing a damage calculation on behalf of a plaintiff.
- Area Development recently published Kate Crowley’s article breaking down how companies should approach the “but for” requirement to gain government incentives.
- In an excerpt from Private Equity Craves Specialty Food Companies, panelists from our recent panel discussion share what they feel are the most important characteristics to seek when identifying an effective management team for a portfolio company.
- Familiarize yourself with the important changes to SAP that will affect your insurance organization in 2018.
- Previous Next