- The SEC is considering updating its valuation guidance for investment companies to better reflect the current market. Two interpretive releases the SEC published in 1969 and 1970 were issued years before the accounting guidance for fair value measurements was released and the financial markets became so reliant upon estimates for valuing financial instruments.
- Download our comprehensive ASC 606 guide for healthcare providers to help you understand the five-step process for revenue recognition under the new standard.
- In our latest article, Partner Ken Fleming talks to Bisnow about the growing appeal of transformational M&As.
- The SEC wants to finalize some proposed rule changes to simplify the public company disclosure requirements for regulatory filings. The SEC proposed the changes to modernize and simplify its disclosure rules for registration statements and annual and quarterly reports.
- Congress passed a budget deal on Feb. 9 that included a number of the hospital industry’s key priorities, including a delay of the Medicaid Disproportionate Share Hospital pay cuts and an extension of the Medicare Dependent Hospital Program.
- Previous Next