- Non-compliance within the EB-5 program can result in enforcement actions from the SEC. See how working with a broker dealer can help you remain in compliance.
- Listen in on this American Bankruptcy Institute (ABI) podcast.
- Baker Tilly's Philip Santarelli weighs in on recognizing costs under the new revenue recognition standard in this Compliance Week article. (subscription required)
- The U.S. Tax Court backed the IRS by holding that a micro-captive’s elections under section 831(b) to be treated as a small insurance company and section 953(d) to be taxed as a domestic corporation were invalid.
- Baker Tilly Capital, LLC's engineering and construction M&A update provides an overview of the U.S. engineering and construction sector, including recent performance and M&A trends.
- Previous Next