- Construction contractors should be aware of a number of other unique accounting and reporting items that may or may not differ from existing guidance under U.S. GAAP.
- Law and policymakers are debating changes to the U.S. tax code, which could usher in a border-adjusted tax (BAT). In a changing environment the first manufacturers to adapt will be the winners.
- While the recently passed Multistate Tax Compact amendment made changes to the definition of apportionable income and receipts (sales) and removed the recommendation for use of three-factor apportionment, a noteworthy change for professional service firms is the modification to the regulations adopting “market-based sourcing” of receipts.
- View this presentation from OHUG 2017, to learn about leading practices in onboarding and the decisions and tools that have positively impacted the process with our clients.
- With more than one-in-three American workers being a millennial, reevaluating your current office layout and amenities may provide real benefits.
- Previous Next