- The NAIC’s ORSA implementation subgroup recently completed a project which resulted in identifying and documenting best practices for sharing ORSA-related information among state regulators.
- Utilities have a wealth of data but may benefit from optimizing how it is communicated. Key performance indicators, trends and dashboards best measure performance and drive strategic goals.
- With a vote of 217-213, the House voted to repeal the Affordable Care Act and replace it with the American Health Care Act.
- Cybersecurity management is a complex topic that requires substantial organizational attention to be effective.
- The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) has issued a series of proposed rules that would increase Medicare payments to rehabilitation hospitals, nursing facilities and hospices for the 2018 fiscal year.
- Previous Next