- Operational decisions at law firms are crucial to the bottom line. From fee structuring to which practices to develop, people to hire, technology to use and even the right real estate choice are all factors in the equation of competitive strategy. Baker Tilly weighs in on what your firm can do to stay on top?
- Do you understand how the new partnership audit regulations affect your firm and what steps you should be taking now? Law firms and other professional service firms are significantly impacted by the new partnership audit regulations. Some of the considerations for these firms may be quite different than the considerations for other types of partnerships.
- The Congressional Budget Office (CBO) released an analysis predicting a 20 percent increase on plan premiums next year and $194 billion increase to the budget deficit over the next decade if cost-sharing reduction payments are stopped.
- In an excerpt from Private Equity Craves Specialty Food Companies, panelists from our recent panel discussion share operational and transactional challenges facing private equity firms in today’s food and beverage market.
- The SOFE Career Development Seminar discussed several notable topics, including the impacts of the financial crisis, lessons learned on fraud and NY DFS cybersecurity requirements.
- Previous Next