- February's Dental Bites issue provides an update on tax reform, ACA and more.
- Notice 2016-66 was released by the Treasury Department & IRS identifying certain captive insurance company transactions as a “transactions of interest” with potential for tax avoidance or evasion.
- There seems to be some serious questions around the overall definition and functionality of REITs. Baker Tilly tax partner, Randy Barrus, sheds light on these questions as he walks Bisnow through the fundamentals and fine points of these complex entities in their latest REIT cheat sheet.
- Customer behaviors and preferences are ever-evolving. As a result, you need to regularly evaluate your strategy and deployment.
- Distributed generation solar energy gains traction as a means to reduce long term energy expenses, hedge against price volatility and reduce carbon footprint for commercial and industrial businesses.
- Previous Next