- Area Development recently published Kate Crowley’s article breaking down how companies should approach the “but for” requirement to gain government incentives.
- In an excerpt from Private Equity Craves Specialty Food Companies, panelists from our recent panel discussion share what they feel are the most important characteristics to seek when identifying an effective management team for a portfolio company.
- Familiarize yourself with the important changes to SAP that will affect your insurance organization in 2018.
- Familiarize yourself with the important changes to GAAP that will affect your insurance organization in 2018.
- The House issued the first draft of its tax reform bill, the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, with major changes including cutting down the number of tax brackets, eliminating most itemized deductions and phasing out the estate tax.
- Previous Next