- Learn about a complex type of money laundering involving the use of global trade markets and federal enforcement agencies efforts to combat it in an article co-penned by forensic, litigation & valuation services director Scott Stringer published by the American Bar Association.
- FASB released new guidance simplifying the process for goodwill impairment testing for public companies and NFPs (when applicable).
- As a craft beverage producer, there are a number of exemptions from sales and use tax that apply to manufacturers.
- The Senate confirmed Representative Tom Price (R-GA) as Secretary of Health and Human Services by a 52 to 47 vote.
- Under recent tax reform proposals an accounting method change may reduce 2016 taxable income.
- Previous Next