- A Congressional Budget Office (CBO) scoring of the GOP’s American Health Care Act, which passed the House of Representatives, found 23 million more Americans would be uninsured in a decade.
- Baker Tilly International Growth Specialist Brian Simpson discusses foreign market entry business development models to help you begin your journey of finding salespeople in another country.
- The first quarter of 2017 showed positive performance for the broader U.S. equity market, as the S&P, DJIA and NASDAQ closed up 5.5 percent, 4.6 percent and 9.8 percent, respectively, for the quarter.
- There were 41 transactions that closed in the Pittsburgh regional market during the first quarter of 2017, a decline of 28.1 percent from the 57 closed transactions in the prior quarter (Q4-2016).
- Does your firm have an annual compliance checklist of required filings and payments? Baker Tilly shares insights to stay organized and ensure the various federal, state and local business deadlines are met.
- Previous Next