- CMS made a positive mention of the Physician-Focused Payment Model Technical Advisory Committee in a request for information.
- Vendor fraud poses a unique threat to governments. Due to the public nature of their operations, government entities have an increased susceptibility for this type of criminal activity.
- Baker Tilly's Phil Santarelli weighs in on the expected sprint to implement ASC 606 in the final quarter of 2017 in this recent Compliance Week article. (subscription required)
- Republican leaders revealed a new blueprint for tax reform, outlining principles expected to be used by the tax-writing committees in the House and the Senate.
- Baker Tilly Capital, LLC's automotive supplier M&A newsletter provides an overview of the North American automotive supplier sector, including recent performance and North American M&A trends.
- Previous Next