- The Republican tax plan would cause a mandatory $150 billion spending cut under the pay-as-you-go rule to lessen its impact on the national deficit, including a $25 billion cut to Medicare.
- As tax reform continues to evolve, the current drafts of the House and Senate Bills present tax planning opportunities and challenges for craft breweries across the board.
- We’ve laid out some ways H.R. 1 will impact our manufacturing clients with foreign subsidiaries.
- The effectiveness of your marketing strategy often comes down to external factors. Read this article to learn how you can use economic data to inform your marketing strategy.
- The House officially passed the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act along party lines, and the Senate Finance Committee’s marked-up bill was approved and ready to send to the Senate floor for a vote after Thanksgiving, so how do the bills compare?
- Previous Next