- The House took its first steps to repeal and replace the ACA in May with the narrow passing of the American Health Care Act, but what will happen now that the bill is in the hands of the Senate?
- Even with Republican control over both houses of Congress and the executive branch, major tax reform is looking more and more unlikely to be enacted this year.
- Deferred compensation plan errors can be the result of one-time circumstances or can be systemic in nature. The issues discussed in this Insight are among the more common.
- ASC 606 requires additional consideration and documentation related to the transfer of control, including whether the transfer of control occurs over time or at a point in time.
- An interview with Susannah Baney, a Manager on Baker Tilly’s state and local government audit team, who served two years as a GASB Fellow.
- Previous Next