- FASB’s guidance on reporting hedging transactions is complicated and is currently a leading cause of restatements. But that could change, now that the FASB has issued ASU No. 2017-12.
- An overview of common tax matters specific to dental practices and how to maximize tax planning opportunities.
- Dental practice senior manager Andy McCarty recaps the hot topics discussed by leaders in the dental industry during the biannual ADCPA Conference.
- Has your firm prepared a succession plan with a major generational leadership transition on the horizon? Baker Tilly shares insights on how to be prepared for the impact of retiring partners without it having a significant effect on your firm’s future livelihood, profitability and cash flow.
- In order to thrive in today's disruptive market, firms need to provide exceptional customer experience. Follow these 3 steps to create an effective customer experience strategy.
- Previous Next