- Baker Tilly's Christina Cool is a contributing author of this study discussing how a percutaneous ventricular assist device is associated with positive patient outcomes.
- The accounting rules for mergers and acquisitions can be complicated depending on how a deal is structured. Here are four questions to ask to help you record your transaction correctly.
- Mortgage lenders and servicers providing payment relief after natural disasters must be aware of potential impacts on compliance.
- CMS made a positive mention of the Physician-Focused Payment Model Technical Advisory Committee in a request for information.
- Organizations are investing more in technology to improve marketing effectiveness than ever before. Address these four barriers to transform your marketing efforts, improve your data and create better ROI on your marketing investments.
- Previous Next