- In Revenue Procedure 2018-13, the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) released the unpaid loss discount factors and salvage discount factors for the 2017 accident year.
- The recently passed tax reform law made massive changes to the deductions businesses can take for meals, entertainment and other benefit-related expenses.
- Former CFO of Vascular Solutions (sold to Teleflex in 2016), describes his experience and the benefits of working with the Baker Tilly life sciences team.
- Address retirements and technical skill gaps required to operate today’s electric utility and the “utility of the future” through a workforce development and succession planning program.
- Learn more about how the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act will affect law firms and other similar professional service firms.
- Previous Next