- The Treasury Department and IRS provided final regulations for electing out of the centralized partnership audit regime.
- Austin Business Journal shares how the Central Texas Food bank financed a new 135,000-square-foot facility with New Market Tax Credits program.
- Due to major changes across the regulatory landscape as well as technological and economic-driven factors, many electric utilities face decisions about investments in power procurement and generation.
- The new tax reform law will subject certain tax-exempt organizations to a 21 percent excise tax on “excessive” executive compensation payments.
- Use Baker Tilly’s System and Organization Controls (SOC) guide to better understand and prepare for requirements of the new Trust Services Criteria (TSC).
- Previous Next