- In this article, featured in CFMA's BuildingProfits magazine, Laura Cataldo shares her insight on how contractors can help close the gap in labor shortage by focusing on changing perceptions about a career in construction.
- With the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) enforcement date looming, organizations should assess their GDPR footprint, readiness and compliance now.
- The Energy Efficient Commercial Buildings Tax Deduction, included in Internal Revenue Code Section 179D, is commonly called the Commercial Building Deduction or the 179D deduction.
- The 45L tax credit, which provides eligible contractors with a $2,000 tax credit for each energy efficient dwelling unit, has been retroactively extended through the end of 2017. Use our qualification form to see if your project is eligible.
- A new act requires Pennsylvania businesses and not-for-profits to withhold state personal income tax from non-employee compensation to nonresident individuals and certain single-member LLCs if amount paid is $5,000 or more in a year.
- Previous Next