- 2018 will be another year of changing customer wants, needs & expectations. Here are 3 New Year's resolutions to make to better understand & serve your customers.
- The new tax law will impact how REITs will make future business decisions. This article outlines some of the primary considerations REITs should keep in mind as they navigate the new rules.
- The depository and lending industry is impacted by numerous provisions in the enacted tax reform bill. Additionally, institutions’ 2017 financial statements are impacted due to the enactment date.
- The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act ushered in new code section 199A, which not only gives pass-through businesses a 20 percent deduction, but also is one of the more complex provisions in the Act.
- Insurance companies should expect an impact from tax reform legislation on their 2017 financial statements.
- Previous Next