- The number of middle-market M&A transactions in the Great Lakes region with reported transactions values remained at 22 for the second straight quarter, while total deal value decreased by roughly 20 percent.
- Baker Tilly Capital, LLC's H2-2017 Specialty foods M&A update provides an overview of the U.S. specialty foods market, industry trends and relevant transactions from the second half of 2017.
- There were 159 transactions that closed in the Philadelphia regional market during the fourth quarter of 2017, an increase of approximately 3.2 percent from the prior quarter. Of the 159 transactions, 30 were middle-market transactions, up from 24 during the prior quarter.
- Guidance released by AICPA compares System and Organization Controls (SOC) for Cybersecurity with SOC 2®, enabling organizations to select the appropriate examination to meet stakeholder needs.
- HR departments in retail have been facing challenges & the ones that survive are those that anticipate and adapt. In this new year, these are the top 10 initiatives we are hearing from retail CHROs.
- Previous Next