- The “utility of the future” and utilities assisting with electrical service reconnection after hurricanes Harvey and Irma were recurrent topics during the APPA’s 2017 Business & Financial Conference.
- The “Graham-Cassidy” bill is Republicans last hope to repeal and replace the Affordable Care Act in 2017.
- If you are not currently utilizing contractors as a part of your business model, your accounting and finance team is potentially missing out on significant opportunities.
- Getting a candidate excited for your job and company is just as important as finding the right candidate.
- The IRS is regaining focus on captive insurance companies, causing a stir during recent filing season.
- Previous Next