- Baker Tilly Capital, LLC provided mergers and acquisitions, financial advisory and incentives advisory solutions to a variety of clients during the last half of 2017 and first half of 2018.
- DOD details its new JEDI Cloud Requirements. Learn more about the changes and how they impact option structure, pricing, security requirements and information sharing.
- SEC Chairman Jay Clayton said the SEC will host a roundtable to discuss whether the commission’s proxy rules should be updated to better reflect today’s capital market environment. The agency will shortly announce the details of the roundtable which are currently being finalized.
- Learn about governmental accounting standards as of second quarter 2018 that may impact your public utility and resources that can assist you in implementing the new standards.
- The Center for Audit Quality published a guide to explain the PCAOB’s auditor reporting requirements. The guide is intended to help investors and audit committees better understand the requirements for auditors to describe critical audit matters (CAMs) in their reports.
- Previous Next