- Through the rise of technology and the prevalence of professional employer organizations (PEO) in the market, companies may see useful transformation within traditional workers compensation models.
- Baker Tilly has put together a five step evaluation process to better prepare our not-for-profit clients for the transition effort in advance of the requirements that will be taking effect in 2019.
- The new not-for-profit financial reporting standard, ASU No. 2016-14, requires an organization to disclose specific qualitative and quantitative liquidity information on their financial statements.
- The primary message at this year’s Mortgage Servicing Conference is to be prepared for the unexpected and embrace technology.
- The Tax Cut and Jobs Act makes numerous direct changes to tax-exempt organization taxation, as well as major changes to individual and corporate taxation that will indirectly affect these organizations.
- Previous Next