- To properly identify and account for performance obligations when other parties are involved in providing goods or services to a customer, a construction contractor must determine whether its performance obligation is to provide the good or service itself or to arrange for another party to do so.
- Baker Tilly tax specialists are monitoring tax reform legislation as it moves through the stages of discussion under a new presidential administration and a Republican-controlled Congress.
- A Congressional Budget Office (CBO) scoring of the GOP’s American Health Care Act, which passed the House of Representatives, found 23 million more Americans would be uninsured in a decade.
- Baker Tilly International Growth Specialist Brian Simpson discusses foreign market entry business development models to help you begin your journey of finding salespeople in another country.
- The first quarter of 2017 showed positive performance for the broader U.S. equity market, as the S&P, DJIA and NASDAQ closed up 5.5 percent, 4.6 percent and 9.8 percent, respectively, for the quarter.
- Previous Next