- Energy availability is a vital factor in any site selection process. Making an energy decision is more than just cost per kilowatt-hour — a well-designed utility plan should also take into account grid capacity, rate structure, service/distribution, and related utilities, such as wastewater treatment.
- US middle-market M&A activity in first quarter 2014 was disappointing as low volume, high value trends continued from the second half of 2013.
- Food and beverage merger activity declined slightly in the first quarter of 2014, but the trend of large transactions continued as Japanese beverage company Suntory Holdings Ltd. acquired Beam Inc. for a transaction value of $15.8 billion and grocery store chain Albertsons acquired Safeway for a transaction value of approximately $9.4 billion.
- Despite the economic developments in major parts of the country, and modern Chinese people’s increasing appetite on adopting western styles of living, China is still a country with a very special character of its own. Insight in Chinese traditions and habits and careful preparations prior to any important meetings are essential, even for the experienced executive.
- For the fourth year in a row, Baker Tilly was a proud sponsor of Enterprise Minnesota’s State of Manufacturing© survey, a statewide project that asks hundreds of Minnesota’s manufacturing for their economic outlook, top issues, and trends.
- Previous Next