- COSO’s Internal Control-Integrated Framework makes it easier to design and evaluate the effectiveness of internal controls. The framework is also used by public companies to assess effectiveness of internal control over external financial reporting (ICEFR) under Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) section 404.
- At a time when public agencies are more conscientious about how public dollars are spent, it is imperative that contracts are initially developed with an end-goal in mind.
- Learn about key implementation considerations for the new pension reporting standards for Wisconsin Retirement System, the Illinois Municipal Retirement Fund and/or the Teachers’ Retirement System.
- The US Office of Management and Budget recently issued comprehensive grant reform rules, read about the changes and how to comply.
- Newly issued guidance gives transition relief to certain eligible employers.
- Previous Next