- The Department of Labor requires covered service providers to disclose fees and other information to participants in 401(k) and other employee-directed retirement plans.
- The Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) has proposed new regulations that would require companies to provide more disclosures about liquidity and interest rate risks.
- As the Department of Labor (DOL) sharpens its focus on enforcement of labor laws, government contractors are increasingly finding themselves in DOL’s crosshairs.
- Report of the NAICU Financial Responsibility Task Force
- The legislation passed by Congress last year to raise the federal debt ceiling included a provision referred to as sequestration. This clause basically provides that if Congress is unable to agree on additional budget cuts by January 2, 2013 that will reduce the federal deficit over the next ten years, then a series of automatic cuts will go into effect.
- Previous Next