- With the passage of Wisconsin Act 20, the oversight of charitable organizations operating in Wisconsin will be transferred from the Wisconsin Department of Safety and Professional Services (DSPS)—the old Wisconsin Department of Regulation and Licensing—to the Wisconsin Department of Financial Institutions (DFI).
- Get the most out of your customer experience.
- Portability was made permanent, which means a surviving spouse may use the remaining lifetime exemption of a deceased spouse.
- MADISON, WI - Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) and the Wisconsin State Energy Office (SEO) have partnered to develop an action plan aimed at assisting dairy farms and cheese-making facilities reduce waste, reduce land spreading, curb impacts on local wastewater facilities and harness available energy sources.
- Examples of how the Section 1248 rules apply in the context of distributions by a CFC
- Previous Next