- Taxpayers may be subject to net investment income section 3101 hospital insurance tax, but not on the same type of income.
- The National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC) adopted Statement of Statutory Accounting Principles (SSAP) No. 92, Accounting for Postretirement Benefits Other Than Pensions (SSAP No. 92) and SSAP No. 102, Accounting for Pensions (SSAP No. 102) in March 2012.
- The increasingly complex federal procurement environment may bring fond reflections on what now seem to be simpler times.
- On Friday, November 9, the Federal Reserve Board, the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp., and the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency issued a joint statement delaying the implementation date of the recently approved regulatory capital standards. However, they did indicate that they are committed to implementing the rules.
- What does a dispute between Federal Express and the IRS about aircraft maintenance back in the 1990s mean to banks with multiple branches? A landmark set of regulations that could mean deduction accelerations for tax purposes in 2012 and beyond.
- Previous Next