- The American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012 (the Act), passed January 2, 2013, includes a number of construction and real estate related provisions important to the affordable housing, economic development, and renewable energy industries.
- The American Taxpayer Relief Act (ATRA) of 2012, passed Jan. 2, 2013, includes a number of energy related provisions.
- The New Markets Tax Credit (NMTC) program was established to spur investment into operating businesses and real estate projects located in low-income communities.
- Congress and President Obama reached an agreement to temporarily avert the so-called "fiscal cliff" with signing of The American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012 (ATRA).
- The research tax credit provides companies with a tax credit based on a company's investment in technology and employment within the United States.
- Previous Next