- Are you currently monitoring traffic on your dealership website? If not, you could be missing out on potential sales.
- Dealerships are energy-intensive operations, however many cost-saving, energy efficient upgrades exist. As energy costs continue to rise, dealers should evaluate these opportunities for substantial savings while showcasing the dealership’s concern for the environment. Additionally, savings opportunities increase when a new construction or renovation takes place.
- Did you file a 1603 begun construction application and need placed in service advice or a final audited cost report completed?
- Building designers that participated in the design of energy efficient government-owned buildings in the last three years may be eligible to claim the Energy Efficient Commercial Buildings Deduction.
- The US Department of Treasury's Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN) extends the filing date for some filers of Form TD F 90-22.1, Report of Foreign Bank and Financial Accounts (FBAR), from June 30, 2013, to June 30, 2014.
- Previous Next