- The departments of Energy and Treasury have announced the availability of $150 million in tax credits for clean energy and energy efficiency manufacturing projects across the United States.
- Mortgage rules released by the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) will change many of the mortgage lending rules as of January 1, 2014, and affect both banks and other mortgage lenders.
- Despite the tremendous number of dealers, and the push by manufacturers to achieve uniformity among their franchises, no two dealers have exactly the same management style. Yet profitable dealers usually possess some common characteristics.
- Are you currently monitoring traffic on your dealership website? If not, you could be missing out on potential sales.
- Dealerships are energy-intensive operations, however many cost-saving, energy efficient upgrades exist. As energy costs continue to rise, dealers should evaluate these opportunities for substantial savings while showcasing the dealership’s concern for the environment. Additionally, savings opportunities increase when a new construction or renovation takes place.
- Previous Next