- The Federal budget sequester that took effect March 1st, 2013 included cuts to the 1603 cash grant program.
- Combined groups operating under a structure that historically allowed owners or certain entities in the group to avoid filing District of Columbia (DC) income/franchise tax returns may now be required to be included in a combined return.
- Certain expenses incurred by a bank to maintain other real estate owned (OREO) no longer need to be capitalized for tax purposes.
- What a difference two days make: How the fiscal cliff deal affects your financial statements.
- Thank-you letters sent to donors may not provide them with all of the documentation they need to claim a charitable deduction for their contributions.
- Previous Next