- In this issue, “Dealer Digest” takes a look at the uncertain future of dealer reserve auto financing. It also discusses why, at least in the near term, driverless driving will not likely be the main benefit of driverless cars, and why, with more young buyers entering the automobile market, it might be time for dealerships to overhaul their showrooms — and the way they sell vehicles.
- Read about the lifecycle of benchmarking and how it can prove to be a high-value tool for your organization.
- A well-designed financial policy plays an important role in the overall financial strength of an organization.
- Learn about key implementation considerations for the new pension reporting standards for the Minnesota Public Employees’ Retirement Association (PERA), Teachers’ Retirement Association (TRA), and/or Minnesota State Retirement System (MSRS) General Plan.
- The Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) released revised guidance for financial reporting on discontinued operations in April 2014. The new rules directly respond to concerns that too many disposals of assets, including small groups of assets that are recurring in nature, qualify for discontinued operations, and that the guidance for applying the current definition of a discontinued operation is complicated to interpret and apply.
- Previous Next