- The research tax credit provides companies with a tax credit based on a company's investment in technology and employment within the United States.
- The Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) issued seven Accounting Standards Updates (ASUs) in 2012, just over half of the twelve issued in the prior year.
- The Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) recently issued guidance clarifying which types of transactions will be subject to enhanced disclosure requirements for companies that offset assets and liabilities on their financial statements.
- The Internal Revenue Service has issued proposed regulations implementing the "Employer-Shared Responsibility Provisions," also known as "pay or play," of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act of 2010 (PPACA).
- About one-third of all US banks are organized as Subchapter S Corporations, so named because of the chapter in the Internal Revenue Code that governs them.
- Previous Next