- The U.S. Tax Court backed the IRS by holding that a micro-captive’s elections under section 831(b) to be treated as a small insurance company and section 953(d) to be taxed as a domestic corporation were invalid.
- Baker Tilly Capital, LLC's engineering and construction M&A update provides an overview of the U.S. engineering and construction sector, including recent performance and M&A trends.
- The IRS recently revoked the tax exemption status of a hospital for failing to fully meet all the requirements to complete a community health needs assessment (CHNA). In stepping up its enforcement actions, the IRS is sending a message to other tax-exempt hospitals not to overlook the compliance requirements under section 501(r).
- If your organization is enabling marketing technology, or just wanting to get more out of what you already have, you need to ensure it all works, and that it all works together.
- Baker Tilly Capital, LLC's life sciences M&A newsletter provides an overview of the U.S. medical devices and products, pharmaceutical (pharma) and pharma outsourced services sectors, including recent performance and M&A trends.
- Previous Next