- Variable consideration can be allocated to all of the performance obligations based on the relative standalone selling price or only to specific performance obligations depending on its relevance to a specific performance obligation.
- When contracts include variable consideration, it is possible that changes in the transaction price can arise after a modification, and such changes may or may not be related to performance obligations that existed before the modification.
- How to break through a business plateau with inorganic growth
- While a phone interview alone may not land you the job, making light of the situation may cost you the opportunity for a second in-person interview.
- Topics addressed at the N.C. Banker’s American Mortgage Conference addressed the future of the CFPB, the complexity of regulatory compliance, mortgage servicing process improvements and more.
- Previous Next