- One deduction that almost every business can utilize is the meals and entertainment deduction. This article includes some of the key rules to beware of when determining deductibility and classification of these expenses.
- Today’s construction projects, very often with restrictive budgets and aggressive schedules are, by design, undertaken by collaborating professional organizations with competing priorities and objectives.
- What is the mystery behind discounts in matrimonial cases? Too often the attorney is faced with interpreting valuation reports for their clients.
- Try to connect with each of your patients individually. This is not always an easy task, but if you follow the strategies in this article, you may be able to make that important connection.
- Organizations that enter into sponsorship agreements with different businesses need to understand the terms of each agreement to help it determine its exposure to taxable unrelated business income (UBI).
- Previous Next