- Microsoft will no longer support the Windows XP operating system or any of the programs in its Office 2003 software suite, including Word 2003 and Excel 2003 after April 2014.
- The new Consumer Finance Protection Bureau (CFPB) mortgage rules fall into three major categories: Ability-to-Repay, Mortgage Services, and other, including appraisals, escrow accounts, protections for high-cost mortgages, and compensation and qualifications for loan originators
- There’s no avoiding it: The new Consumer Finance Protection Bureau (CFPB) rules aren’t going to go away. For lenders, particularly those with large mortgage divisions, there are many factors that boards and executives should consider while preparing for January’s new laws.
- One deduction that almost every business can utilize is the meals and entertainment deduction. This article includes some of the key rules to beware of when determining deductibility and classification of these expenses.
- Today’s construction projects, very often with restrictive budgets and aggressive schedules are, by design, undertaken by collaborating professional organizations with competing priorities and objectives.
- Previous Next