- The valuation date can have a dramatic impact on the outcome of a valuation dispute. To illustrate this point, this article looks at the case Wisniewski v. Walsh, a shareholder oppression lawsuit that dragged on for 18 years. The article outlines the history of the case and how the valuation date, while not the only factor, became central in the appellate court ruling.
- Newly approved Florida legislation demands new insurer solvency requirements, disclosure requirements and requirements for individuals to disclose information about any affiliated company.
- Maryland taxpayers should be aware of two tax updates: First, the US Supreme Court agreed to hear the Wynne case and, second, the governor recently signed legislation changing the state’s estate tax exemption.
- This presentation discusses a framework for expansion into the European Union, including the financial and legal benefits, risks, and ramifications of expanding into Europe.
- Explore the costs, methods, penetrators, and victims of occupational fraud.
- Previous Next