- Government contractor advisors outline the impacts of the proposed Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS) rules.
- Understanding the requirements of donor advised funds, charitable organization can mitigate tax and regulation risks.
- A welcome relief for small not-for-profits, Form 1023-EZ will make it easy for a large majority of charity organizations to apply for tax-exempt status.
- Properly allocating and recording direct and indirect expenses provides charitable organizations with accurate performance ratios.
- The National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC) 2014 Summer National Meeting was held in Louisville, KY. A number of issues and statutory accounting changes were addressed over the course of the meeting. Highlights from some of the working group meetings are summarized below.
- Previous Next